Friday, January 17, 2014

What type of dog food is healthy for a eight month old chihuahua?


Question by Un4getableAsianGirl: What type of dog food is healthy for a eight month old chihuahua?

I bought a food called ukanuba from the discount pet store and ants keep going in to the food and it attract so many ants I had to throw it awat. It was a huge ant all in the bag like millions. I want a dog food that doesn’t attract any insect of any kind and small enough for my small breed pet to eat from. what type of food can you suggest?!

i mean in the bag does have ant but also the dog bowl. how can i cover the dog bowl so ant wont go in it and still have my pet eating from the bowl.



Best answer:


Answer by lan k
You need to put your puppy food in a sealed container and feed him regularly. go with royal canine it works best for me or nutro. i’ve used all types of dog foods and royal canine seems to make my dog’s coat nice and shiny. oh… mix half soft food/dry foods at first if it’s eating wet food. always try to feed it dry foods. and wet foods once in a while as a little treat.

okee good luck



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



What type of dog food is healthy for a eight month old chihuahua?

No comments:

Post a Comment