Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What pet health insurance policies are recommended?

Question by Emiko W: What pet health insurance policies are recommended?

My dog has been on the Banfield Wellness Plan for a few years, but I am discovering that it is not one of the best health plans. Her current plan only allows her to get treated at the Banfield Hospital that the plan was signed up under, and they don’t have extended hours. They are always closed on Sundays and Mondays, and it’s difficult to find a vet that doesn’t charge too much for anything. I’m trying to look for a different pet health insurance plan where I can take her anywhere any time during the week or weekend.



Best answer:


Answer by 3 Dogs & A Toddy!
I think VPI has insurance that you can use any where. We are actually looking for pet insurance right now, if anyone knows what pet insurances would cover treatment for hip dysplasia or other hip problems please let me know!


BTW – my dog doesn’t have hip problems now, but he’s a newfie/saint mix and both breeds have problems in that area. Thanx!



Give your answer to this question below!



What pet health insurance policies are recommended?

No comments:

Post a Comment