Sunday, November 24, 2013

What's a good vitamin supplement to give to dogs?


Question by butterfly: What’s a good vitamin supplement to give to dogs?

I am starting my dog on vitamin supplements, what is a good brand and where can I purchase it?



Best answer:


Answer by LeAndra
Juice Plus+ I actually sell it and if you want I can get it for you wholesale. It’s SOOOOO good for your dog, all of my friends use it on their dogs. One of my friends has a dog that is 12 years old and he has as much energy as a puppy! The best thing is it isn’t “fake” energy like stimulated or anything, it’s that he’s healthy. You can IM me or email me or whatever if you want some wholesale. If you don’t want it I’ll buy it from you LOL My puppy is on it.



Add your own answer in the comments!



What's a good vitamin supplement to give to dogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment