Monday, December 2, 2013

Can my cat eat soft dog food?

Question by Amie N: Can my cat eat soft dog food?

I have a very elderly cat. Her name is Muffie and she is 17. She is not able to eat dry food anymore, so she gets cans of wet food. She is not hugely fond of the store brand food, but when I feel the dog (who is also an older girl), she wants to eat her food. I thought it might be easier just to buy an excess of dog food. Anyone know if this would be ok? IF not, what are the risks?



Best answer:


Answer by Bottle Rocket
I would not worry to much about your cat eating dog food. At 17 years old it great that your cat is eating. I am not a professional but there should not be all that much differents in dog and cat food. There must be some differents but I would not over think it.



Give your answer to this question below!



Can my cat eat soft dog food?

No comments:

Post a Comment