Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Has anyone here ever had to have their cat or dog transported?

dog transport
by Tomas

Question by Starr: Has anyone here ever had to have their cat or dog transported?

I live in the US and am moving from AL to AZ. I need to find a pet transport company, and I am trying to find a reputable one.

My family and I are flying, and we have a cat that we will take with us on the plane. However, we have a Golden Retriever that we will have to have transported. We are not driving from AL to AZ. We don’t want to drive that far.

The kind of transport company I want to use would be one that will DRIVE my dog to AZ. Most transport companies use a motor home or air conditioned/heated van to do so. I have 2 small children, and I just DON’T want to drive all the way there with 2 small children, a cat and a big dog. It would be too hard on me to have to look after the dog, cat and my kids for 3 days. I would drive if I could, but I CAN’T.



Best answer:


Answer by bear2zealand
How are you moving? Drive them with you when you move, or you can take them with you on the airplane if flying.



What do you think? Answer below!



Has anyone here ever had to have their cat or dog transported?

No comments:

Post a Comment