Friday, December 27, 2013

How to persuade my parents to get me a kitten?


Question by MJlover: How to persuade my parents to get me a kitten?

heya guys!

can you tell me how to persude my parents to get me a kitten?

this includes :

-the cost of vetirinary treatments (in £s)

-how much the cat will cost (in £s)

-and all other stuff like toys, food etc.


And another Qs are cats good pets or would another pet be better (apart from a dog and a hamster) ? :)


Thanks!



Best answer:


Answer by Nan’s cat Tigger
Cats are wonderful pets if you get them young like 4 or 5 weeks and hold them and pet them a lot as soon as you get them home and every day. Call an animal shelter and find one that has newborn kittens, then tell your parents they have no home and you just want to go see them.

Cats don’t have very expensive upkeep, call a vet and ask them what the treatments are and how much it costs. Call several, they probably have different rates. Dry food is fine for cats, call a store and ask them what it costs…

Good luck.



Give your answer to this question below!



How to persuade my parents to get me a kitten?

No comments:

Post a Comment