Sunday, October 6, 2013

Is there a chicken free dog food designed for bladder health?

Question by samantha: Is there a chicken free dog food designed for bladder health?

My 4 year old pit bull has crystals in her urine and I need to switch her to a s/o index food before they turn into stones. Unfortunately she is highly allergic to all forms of poultry. I work at a pet retailer and my vet and I have been looking through every prescription brand of dog food for a solution but everything is made with chicken. I have checked hills and royal canin and have yet to find anything. Does anyone out there know of any other retailer or food that meets her needs?


It must be a so index (bladder and urinary tract health) specific food but absolutely no chicken or poultry listed in the ingredients!



Best answer:


Answer by Mooshi
My cat has renal pork and beef prescriptions They should have it for dogs.



Add your own answer in the comments!



Is there a chicken free dog food designed for bladder health?

No comments:

Post a Comment