Sunday, October 27, 2013

Q&A: How do I get my dog to stop pooping in the house when I'm gone?


Question by Tony: How do I get my dog to stop pooping in the house when I’m gone?

So as long as someone is in the house my dog will only poop and pee out side. He never has any accidents. But when hes left alone I think he gets mad that hes left and will poop on the carpet….so far I havent found any pee which is weird. How do I get him to stop if Im not home when hes doing it?



Best answer:


Answer by nobody
thats him getting revenge for having the audacity to leave him in the house all by his tiny little self. now he feels smug.the wee is probably soaked into the carpet and will stink.



Add your own answer in the comments!



Q&A: How do I get my dog to stop pooping in the house when I'm gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment