Monday, February 3, 2014

Q&A: Help me please! For the sake of my dogs health. 10 points!?

Question by Doglover1998: Help me please! For the sake of my dogs health. 10 points!?

How do I convince my mother to get a better brand? We use the 15 pound kroger bag for $ 5.99. I give her my allowence each week for my dogs food, treats, etc. At work I make $ 20 per day during summer and days off. What can I tell my mom about the food nutrition and health.


Someone deleted my last question I dont know why.


•Nutro Ultra- Adult dry kibble-

•Wellness Super5mix complete health-

•Taste of the wild- pacific stream

•Blue buffalo


Also how much would it cost per one for a 30-50 pound bag???


Thanks a ton!



Best answer:


Answer by Miley Vera
Your mom might not have the funds



What do you think? Answer below!



Q&A: Help me please! For the sake of my dogs health. 10 points!?

No comments:

Post a Comment